Actual Shrub inventory on hand varies and may include
shrubs not listed in this data base.
Give us a call or complete the contact us form on our home
page to inquiry about specific plants.
· Height 5-8" Spread 5-8'
· Plant in full sun for best red twig color
· Variagated foliage for Spring - Fall interest
· Bright red branches for winter interest
· Low maintenance, round shrub
· Moderately Deer-resistant
· Height 30-50' Spread 3'
· Plant in full sun to moderate shade.
· Large white clustered blooms in June & July
· Clings to brick, fencing, or trees with root-like & semi-twining habit
Lush green foliage
Good for screening or accent plant
Could be ground cover if unsupported
· Height 3-5' Spread 3-5'
Large white round flower puffs
Blooms start in June and continue thru Fall
Great for border or mass planting
Prominent blooms accent deep green foliage
Plant in partial sun
· Height 3' Spread 3'
· Plant in part to full sun.
· Large white blooms that age to pink
· Proven Winners variety
Smaller variety similar to Limelight
· Height 2-3' Spread 2-3'
· Plant in Part Sun (morning sun best)
· Flowers Blue/Purple or Pink depending on soil acidity
· Reblooming variety
· Height 3' Spread 3-5'
· Plant in shady spots; avoid hot sun locations
· Showy Lavender-Pink flowers in early Spring
· Semi-evergreen foliage is green Spring & Summer, and burgundy Fall & Winter